Emergency Services Team Leaders Job – Parabellum International – Bunbury
Parabellum International is seeking enthusiastic and dynamic Emergency Services Team Leaders to join their team on a full time or relief basis in the South-West region of WA.
You will be required to manage and lead the onsite emergency response team and provide immediate response to any site emergency or incident. You will be responsible for managing injured workers, controlling an incident area or undertaking rescue operations.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to emergencies and maintain a state of operational readiness;
- Coordinate emergency response activities including conducting skills maintenance training;
- Conduct audits, pre-starts and scheduled weekly equipment checks;
- Assist in the update and training of emergency response and emergency management processes on site;
- Provide support to the medical team in an emergency;
- Attendance and active participation in pre-start and safety meetings;
- Assist in maintaining site security and access (infrastructure and personnel);
- Comply with, and promote, site standards with reference to standards, practices, goals and procedures to HSEQ; and
- Participate in the management of emergency response facilities, vehicles and equipment.
NOTE: This is an example of the type of job you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Australian Paramedical College encourages you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Minimum mandatory requirements:
- 5 years professional Fire Fighting experience;
- 5 years resource industry experience;
- Minimum Certificate III in Public Safety (Fire Fighting), or equivalent;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- Current ‘WA’ Heavy Vehicle License;
- Current Police Clearance; and
- Current right to work in Australia.
- Certificate IV in Healthcare
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification; and/or
- Certificate II in Security (Operations) or higher.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- High level of physical fitness suitable for the role;
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously;
- Excellent personal presentation;
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services or Defence Force);
- Ability to work a rotational roster;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal with an ability to impart knowledge, coach and mentor others; and
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Parabellum has established a proactive and highly skilled medical workforce and, emergency medical services that have been tested in some of the most remote and inhospitable locations. All candidates must meet the minimum qualifications and skills requirements listed and be willing to undertake pre-employment medical and fitness tests.APPLY NOW FOR THIS EMERGENCY SERVICES TEAM LEADERS - FIRE FIGHTERS JOB HERE