ESO Paramedic Jobs Cairns
Capstone Health are seeking Emergency Services Officers for a number of casual and ongoing roles. The primary purpose of these positions is to be first response for all emergency incidents on-site and work with clients on the day to day running of the emergency services, site-based medical intervention and community support.
If you have your Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) and other listed requirements be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
Reporting to the Corporate Manager, your duties will include:
- Ensure all site procedures/plans in relation to access control, emergency management, security and fitness for work are complied with at all times
- Respond to on site emergencies and maintain a state of operational readiness
- Emergency management preparedness and prevention activities
- Equipment preparedness including compliance inspections and reporting
- Conduct site fitness for work requirements
- Plan, coordinate and participate in site emergency drills
- Provide on-site first response and medical services and maintain facilities in a state of readiness
- Maintain a level of fitness required to perform the role
Requirements for ESO Paramedic Jobs Cairns:
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue or equivalent (essential)
- Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance)
- Previous exposure working in heavy industries – Mining, Construction, Rail, Defence or Emergency Agency
- Highly-developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring abilities, ability to work in a team environment
- Organised, pro-active, self-starter with the ability to multi task
The roster for positions will be based on client requirements.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: