ESO Paramedic Jobs Perth FIFO
Rio Tinto are looking for Emergency Service Officers to work a FIFO roles from Perth. If you’ve got your HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care and HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science as well as other listed requirements be sure to send over your resume!
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites and regions
- Enhance your experience in the field of Emergency Services
- Multiple residential and FIFO from Perth (8/6 & 7/7)
Benefits of this health care role:
- Domestic relocation assistance on offer
- Remote area allowance
- Paid parental leave up to 9 months
- Health cover scheme for employees and their immediate family
- Salary sacrifice & packaging options
- Rio Tinto employee share programme
- Employee discounts – banking, accommodation, motoring, retail and more.
About ESO Paramedic Jobs Perth FIFO:
They are looking for an Emergency Services Officer – Regional to provide a systematic approach to emergency services, both pro-active and re-active, based on prevention, preparedness, response and recovery.
This role is a great opportunity for a passionate, self-motivated individual who is highly flexible and can adapt quickly to new working environments. You will be working across multiple sites and regions to coordinate and support emergency response for site operations as per the statutory requirements and company policies. Reporting to the Emergency Services Business Improvement Advisor your role will include:
- Working across multiple sites to provide Emergency Services Officer coverage
- Commitment to promoting a safe culture according to the Rio Tinto safety standards
- Undertaking emergency and routine medical care in accordance with protocols
- Undertaking emergency and routine fire and rescue duties
- Managing site emergency incidents as Incident Controller
- Developing and maintaining the Emergency Response capability
To be successfully considered for this paramedic role, you will have:
- HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance)
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response (or individual competencies)
- A Current MR Class Manual Drivers Licence
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Collector
- It will also be beneficial if you have:
- HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science or Bachelors of Paramedical Science
- Incident Command (AIIMS)
- Certificate II or higher in Firefighting
Desired qualities for this paramedic position:
- Flexible and adaptable in nature, you will be working across multiple sites and regions and will be required to adapt quickly to new environments
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: