ESO Paramedic Jobs WA
MSS are on the lookout for ESOs to start full-time roles in Western Australia, working on shutdown projects.
MSS will provide you with an attractive wage, accommodation & meals whilst on rotation, training and a focused program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity.
These exciting opportunities include duties such as but not limited to:
- Dedicated multidisciplinary ESO Team position
- First response to emergency incidents
- Participate and support FRT training on site
- Support site HSE activities (as required)
Mandatory Requirements for ESO Paramedic Jobs WA:
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- HR Drivers Licence
- Current Police Clearance
- Immunisations for Hepatitis A & B and Tetanus
- 3-5 years mining industry experience
- MSIC Card
- Certificate IV Training and Assessor
- Aviation fire and rescue experience and/or qualifications
Professional Skills for ESO Paramedic Jobs WA:
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts)
- Ability to work to client Fatigue Management Policies
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services, Defence Force or Mines Rescue)
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
If you possess all of the essential qualifications and you are a professional that can demonstrate a proven work ethic, we would like to hear from you.
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: