Event Ambulance Officers & Paramedics
- Haven’t been able to find work as an Ambulance Officer or Paramedic
- Wanting to work in the health industry
- Apply your clinical skills in a pre-hospital setting
- Provide advanced care to the community at events
- Multiple casual positions available
- Immediate start for suitable candidates
St John Ambulance Australia SA Inc (St John SA) is well known for providing Event Health and Medical Services at SA’s premier major events and to the smaller community events such as school sports days and local fetes.
Have you successfully completed a Certificate IV Heath Care (Ambulance) or a Diploma of Paramedical Science/ Bachelor of Para-medicine and haven’t been able to find work in your field?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a reputable organization in a varied and interesting role. As you will be working across various events, you will be exposed to a range of situations that will strengthen your skills.
Due to demand, the St John Event Health Services Team are seeking Ambulance Officers and Paramedics.
The Event Ambulance Officers and Paramedics will provide rapid front line clinical care, treatment and medical support for sick and injured persons in emergency and non-emergency settings as part of a multidisciplinary Events Team.
To ideal person in this role will possess:
- Bachelor or Diploma of Paramedical Science or equivalent
- Certificate IV Health Care (Ambulance) or higher qualification
- Commitment to high quality patient care
- Reliable and dependable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- Ability to work professionally as part of a team
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for Event Ambulance Officers Paramedic Patient Jobs Adelaide SA