Expressions of Interest – Paramedics wanted.
CPA Group are Leaders in industry providing bundled services which demonstrate capabilities across all of divisions including Health & Medical, Fire Rescue, Security and associated Integrated Training. This service innovation has seen their business continue to grow.
Due to this continued growth, they are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced and qualified Paramedics for both onshore and offshore FIFO roles.
They are seeking goal orientated personnel with a strong work ethic who have the skills, experience and focus to work in the challenging environments they occupy.
The successful candidate must possess, at a minimum, the following qualifications:
- Primary qualification in Paramedicine
- Post graduate qualifications and experience in intensive care, critical care or emergency care
- Current Certification (i.e. less than three (3) years) in:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification or equivalent
- Advanced Life/Cardiac Life Support (ALS or ACLS) Certification or equivalent
- Early Management of Severe Trauma (EMST), Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Training and Certification, International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Have five (5) years’ work experience in Emergency Medicine
- Have three (3) years’ work experience in a Remote Location
- Be up to date with additional accredited training listed below:
- Drug and Alcohol collection
- Worker’s Compensation Return to Work Course
- BOSIET if working offshore
- Defensive Driving course Safety Together CSG Industry Induction (for all QGC based staff)
- X-ray Operator Course MSIC if working offshore
- Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene desirable
To apply for this role, please forward a current resume and a covering letter detailing why you believe you are suited to this position.
Would you like to apply?
CPA Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.Apply now for Expressions of Interest Paramedic Jobs in Australia -->