As VET Student Loans are not available at the College, the next option is to look at alternate ways of funding your paramedical studies.
Here are some suggestions as to how to finance your career development as a paramedic.
1. Find out more information about payment plans offered by the Australian Paramedical College.
2. Approach your bank and enquire about a personal loan. With low interest rates, this could be an option to get started.
3. Borrow the start-up money from a friend or family member – you never know until you ask.
Whichever way you approach the finance options open to you, one thing is certain; when you invest in your future education, it does make a difference when you have financial obligations wrapped around your learning outcomes.
Your pathway to becoming a Medic of Paramedic
The Australian Paramedical College is the largest pre-hospital emergency health care training provider in Australia. As part of your training at the College, we will provide you with up-to-date information on where to find paramedic jobs online, who you should be targeting and why.
We offer three courses in pre-hospital healthcare:
Reasons to study at the College;
- Australia-wide paramedical training of the highest standard
- Unique and flexible approach to learning.
- Fully support by an Australian Student Success and Educational team.
- No pre-requisites on educational level.
- Real-world scenario training programs.
- Dedicated student facebook forum
- Huge support network of like-minded students