There are multiple Emergency Health Care career opportunities upon graduation of the diploma. Graduates of the Diploma will possess the skills required to work in the pre-hospital health care industry in the private sector. Some examples are:
- Event Medic
- Emergency Services Officer (ESO)
- Industrial/Construction Medic
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Ambulance Transport Attendant (ATA)
- Patient Transport Officer
- Adventure and Expedition Medic
- Oil and Gas offshore Medic
- And more!
You can read more about each of these job descriptions here.
About the Australian Paramedical College
The Australian Paramedical College is the largest pre-hospital health care training provider in Australia.
We offer three courses in the health scope:
- HLT31120 – Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport
- HLT41120 – Certificate IV in Health Care
- HLT51020 – Diploma of Emergency Health Care
Our nationally recognised paramedical training programs provide a flexible and affordable pathway to employment in the private sector, or as a stepping stone to university. We offer everyone the opportunity to become a Paramedic/Medic, regardless of their educational background. We believe you should still pursue your goals even if your school or college grades are not where they should be.
We live in an era where anything is possible when you put your mind to it. With advances in technology and learning methodologies, there is no reason why you can not follow your dreams and become a person who can save lives and contribute to the well-being of the community. Apply to study at the College.