First Aid Trainer – Nurses / Paramedics
Put your life-saving skills to work by becoming a Trainer with Premium Health – Australia’s premium first aid and healthcare training provider for over 30 years. They are looking for casual trainers in the Brisbane area.
As a Brisbane trainer/assessor, you will:
- Lead group training classes and share your professional skills and expertise
- Work with clients across a diverse range of industries and sectors, from corporate to government to community
- Enjoy being ‘on the go’ – travelling to different training locations each day within Brisbane’s metropolitan suburbs and further afield
- Undertake continued professional development and hands-on experience
- Have access to innovative training equipment and facilities
- Be part of a positive, friendly and supportive team
- Enjoy great working conditions and a rewarding salary.
You must have:
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE)
- A Nurse or Paramedic qualification
- A Working with Children Check
- The willingness to undergo a Police Check
- A current driver’s licence
- Your own reliable vehicle
- A willingness to travel
Previous training experience will be highly regarded.
Trainers are provided with a comprehensive kit with all the necessary equipment and resources. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Previous applicants need not apply
How to apply
If you love the idea of working autonomously and the flexibility of being on the road, send your resume and cover letter by clicking on the “APPLY” button below.Apply now for First Aid Trainer Expertise Nurses Paramedics Brisbane QLD