- APC has skilled and flexible students and graduates ready for any job big or small.
- Access on demand skills for hourly, daily and project work
- Over 380 candidates ready to work now
Students On Demand
More and more employers are looking for candidates with academic achievements and experience.
Clear gains for employers
- Access pre-screened top talent fast for hourly and daily work
- Closely examine the skills and suitability of students before they graduate which will assist with your recruitment process
- Access to high performing short-term employees who can undertake tasks employers may not be getting done
- Gain access to new thinking, fresh ideas and approaches
- No legal requirement for you to pay them
Develop your workforce
- Develop the workforce of the future by being part of the education experience
- Assist in creating your own workplace-ready, skilled graduates
- An opportunity to contribute to the curriculum design
- A solid return on investment
Frequently asked questions
Students can only commence their clinical placement hours following the completion of their first 11 units of theory, and clinical workshop/s.
During a clinical workshop, students will be required to apply their gained knowledge in a simulated and scenario-based environment which will take them out of their comfort zone. Students will be assessed and must receive a Satisfactory (S) outcome in order to be ready to undertake their placement hours.
We will provide a list of skills the students will be exposed to.
Placement needs to be conducted within a pre/out-of-hospital environment and students must be supervised at all times by an approved supervisor.
For Logbook 1(Diploma and Cert IV students), students must be supervised by someone holding a Cert IV or above in a health-related discipline.
Logbook 2 (Diploma only), students must be supervised by someone holding a Diploma or above in a health-related discipline.
The employer (host organisation) must provide all required equipment to the student which they may need whilst on shift. If you prefer for the student to bring their own personal equipment such as stethoscope, safety goggles/glasses, etc. this can be organised.
Students are available at all times.
Yes. We insure all students whilst they are on placement. Students are covered by public liability and professional indemnity (both up to $30 million), and voluntary workers insurance.
Students are there to help, not hinder you whilst on placement so it will be like having another set of hands on deck. Students will always follow the strict instructions of their supervisor/s and can be rostered on when required to avoid any interruptions.
We have a committed clinical placement coordinator available to assist not only the student, but the supervisor and host organisation to make the placement experience the best it can be.
If you do have issues with providing the required hours, or fulfilling the required skills to a student, or if the student is not working out you can make contact with our clinical placement coordinator to discuss the best plan of action to go forward.
Australia’s future depends on strong partnerships with industry.
If you would like further information please fill out the form and submit your details and we will be contact to discuss what is involved and which students we have available for you.