Ambulance Officer / Medic & Paramedic Job – WA
The Wilson Group is an industry leader in the provision of diversified services including Health, Storage, Parking and Security. Our successful operations have expanded internationally and this growth is underpinned by superior performance and the strength of our relationships. Wilson Medic One provides strategic and alternative service solutions including ambulance and patient transfer services, medical placements, emergency response and event medical solutions.
As a Wilson Medic One employee your ability to be self-directed, show initiative and resolve issues within the scope of the position responsibilities will be highly regarded. In return we support the development and promotion of internal candidates interested in a long-term successful career with the Company.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications or are looking to find a pathway into Australian Defense Force jobs as a combat medic. We encourage you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Ambulance Officer / Medic & Paramedic Job – What we are looking for
To be successful in this position you will have as a minimum:
- Certificate IV Health Care or higher
- Alcohol and Drug Screening Officer Qualification
- A current Provide First Aid qualification (HLTAID003)
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Working with Children Check
- WA Police Clearance (issued within the last 3 months)
- Team orientated nature and excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Satisfactory level of computer literacy
- Previous operational experience in health care related environment
- Ability and previous experience working in remote or industrial locations
- Ability to work in a rotating roster, especially night shifts
- Physical capability to perform the duties of an Ambulance Officer or Paramedic
- A strong commitment to excellent customer service
- A professional demeanour with a high standard of personal presentation
- Demonstrated ability to plan emergency responses
- Well organised and skilled in communicating with a diverse range of people
- Self-motivated and ability to drive excellence in a team environment
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE)
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Qualified in driving vehicles under operational conditions.
- Be a resident of Collie or surrounding areas – desirable
Apply Now for this Ambulance Officer / Medic & Paramedic Job