Emergency Services Officer Job Perth
We are currently seeking Emergency Service Officers for a variety of casual FIFO relief and shutdown rostering requirements within the Surface & Underground mining sector.
To be successful within this role you must have strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills which can be demonstrated in your employment history.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications or are looking to find a pathway into Australian Defense Force jobs as a combat medic. We encourage you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Requirements for this Emergency Services Officer Job
The successful applicant for this will hold the following experience and qualifications:
- Certificate IV Health Care/ Diploma Paramedical Science
- Minimum 3-5 years exp within the surface mining sector
- Demonstrated onsite medical management
- Current WA Drivers Licence – C Class.
- Authorised Drug and alcohol collector
- Certificate III Mines Rescue
Highly desirable qualifications & experience:
Jobs: Emergency Services Officer
- Certificate IV OH&S
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Experience in directing an Emergency Response Team in emergency and provide maintenance training to Emergency Response Team members.
- Ability to assist in facilitation of First Aid and Fire and Emergency Response training
- Experience in Workers Compensation and Injury Management
Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance is Essential
Apply Now for this Emergency Service Officer Job