Mine Rescue Paramedic Job Hunter Region NSW
ER24 Australia is seeking Paramedics practising at a P3 (Advanced Care) to P4 (Intensive Care) level with rescue qualifications. Casual work is available on an on-going basis and offers reliable shift work to interested applicants.
Successful applicants are expected to have a presentable appearance, be goal oriented, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora to find similar Ambulance Transport Attendant jobs or Patient Transport Officer Jobs.
Job requirements for this Mine Rescue Paramedic Job:
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience as an on-road paramedic
- Computer literate – e.g. MS Office Suite
- Practising at P3 to P4 Paramedic level
- Current Certificate of Currency
- Associate Diploma of Applied Science (Paramedic), or equivalent (Diploma in Paramedical Science HLT 51015)
- Open class manual licence
- NSW Medical – Order 43
- Current membership of Paramedics Australasia
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Cert 3 Mines Rescue qualification or equivalent
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment (Desirable)You must be able to demonstrate clinical currency to the prescribed criteria of a Paramedic 3 (Advanced Care) or Paramedic 4 (Intensive Care) within the last 12 months prior to date of application.
ER24 Australia is a reputable private sector company providing first rate pre-hospital care and safety solutions to the mining and resources sector. We have been providing services to some of Australia’s largest resource companies over the last 10 years, with a current focus on locations in Queensland’s Bowen Basin and the New South Wales Hunter Region.