Paramedic Job – Darwin
Do you want to make a difference in the working lives of others?
Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. We offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications or are looking to find a pathway into Australian Defense Force jobs as a combat medic. We encourage you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Sonic HealthPlus are looking for experienced and engaging Onsite Registered Nurses / Paramedics to join our Site Services team. Our Onsite Registered Nurses / Paramedics are well supported by a national corporate team, and we pride ourselves on having a team that works well together and is passionate about the client’s needs.
Requirements to be considered for this Paramedic Job:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- AHPRA Registered Nurse or Degree / Diploma of Paramedical Science or equivalent
- Certificate 4 Training and Assessment
- ARC Advanced Life Support 2 certification
- Emergency Management of Severe burns training
- Immunisation training
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience in remote emergency care and / or
- Minimum of 3 years within a Metropolitan Ambulance service with demonstrated clinical ability.
- Hold a valid ‘C’ class drivers Licence
- Hold a police clearance valid within 3 months
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Be a known leader
- Highly experienced working remotely under a client contract
- Experience in a similar position will be looked upon favorably
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Employee Reward Program – including significant retail discounts and offers
- Travel discounts. Example: 10% Virgin Australia flights. etc.
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary packaging benefits
- Cost price health vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility, fundraising, supporting community events.
An alternative pathway into a university degree by way of the HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science for those who have missed out on the chance to go to uni.
UNIVERSITY PATHWAY GUIDE - Get Your Personalised Plan Here
Apply Now for this Paramedics Job