Paramedic / Safety Trainer Job in Western QLD
Do you want to make a difference in the working lives of others?
Round Oak Minerals is an emerging base and precious metals producer with a number of Australian based mining and processing operations. 2019 is shaping up to be a year of significant further expansion for the Company thus the need to hire additional people in the line of Safety/ Paramedic.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications or are looking to find a pathway into Australian Defense Force jobs as a combat medic. We encourage you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
They are now seeking high performance people to support its growing operations and projects. The roles for the chosen Safety Trainer/ Paramedic are: Reporting to the General Manager directly and the company’s HSEC Manager indirectly. Primary responsibility will be to provide medical and emergency response services while supporting other safety / training activities across the mining operations on a day to day basis.
Requirements for this Paramedic Job:
- Demonstrated experience as a paramedic or nurse on a mine site or remote site.
- Certificate IV in Health (Ambulance) or a Diploma in Paramedical Science
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessing
- Strong problem solving, lateral thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with an ability to import knowledge, coach and mentor others.
- Experienced developing and maintaining an OHSMS by continual improvement
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognized and encouraged
- Opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth
- Potential for long term employment by transferring to multiple projects.
- Competitive salary package.
UNIVERSITY PATHWAY GUIDE - Get Your Personalised Plan Here
This is an example of the type of job you could get when you get qualified with the Australian Paramedical College.GET YOUR VERY OWN PERSONALISED CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLAN HERE