Paramedic Team Leader Job Mackay
Corporate Protection Australia Group is currently seeking a Paramedic Team Leader for their Hay Point project. Roster is 7/7, 12-hour shifts, with above-award rates of pay. The position is open to applicants residing in the Mackay region; DIDO may be considered for the right candidate. CPA Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer aiming to gain a workforce more representative of the wider community.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora to find similar Ambulance Transport Attendant jobs or Patient Transport Officer Jobs.
Paramedic Team Leader Job, Mandatory Requirements:
- Diploma/Bachelor of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) – (minimum 3 years’ experience mandatory)
- Must have applied for AHPRA registration (mandatory)
- Advanced Life Support – ACLS or PHTLS (mandatory)
- Standard 11
- Coal Board Medical and X-Ray
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training to provide First Aid Training. CPR, LVR (preferred)
- Experience in emergency medicine, primary care and/or remote area medicine
- Drug and alcohol Testing
- QLD Security Licence (with MSIC or the ability to obtain)
- Up to date Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B immunisations
- Sound administration, Microsoft Office, computer and database management skills.
Paramedic Team Leader Job Benefits:
- Excellent hourly rates on offer plus superannuation
- Uniforms, PPE and equipment
- Professional supportive team-work environment
- Commitment to career development and up-skilling; salary sacrifice on superannuation, EAP, corporate discounts on training and corporate partner service discounts
- Be an integral part of a great team environment
- Open class manual license
- NSW Medical – Order 43
- Current membership of Paramedics Australasia
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Cert 3 Mines Rescue qualification or equivalent
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment (Desirable)You must be able to demonstrate clinical currency to the prescribed criteria of a Paramedic 3 (Advanced Care) or Paramedic 4 (Intensive Care) within the last 12 months prior to the date of application.