Paramedics Job – WA
Calling all dedicated WA based Paramedics
Do you want to make a difference in the working lives of others?
Baseline Group has been providing Security, Medical, Rescue and Safety services to the mining, marine and energy industries since 2010. Our offices are operated by industry professionals who understand the challenges of remote area work and the important role that our personnel play in maintaining a safe and productive work site.
Baseline Group is part of the Jobfit Health Group Australia. Jobfit is Australia’s largest privately owned occupational healthcare service provider and has been delivering comprehensive, professional and high quality services since 1996.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications or are looking to find a pathway into Australian Defense Force jobs as a combat medic. We encourage you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
We are currently seeking applications from Paramedics with a strong background in mine site / remote location experience as solo Paramedic for ongoing short and long term contracts FIFO out of Perth.
Requirements to be considered for this Paramedic Job:
- Bachelor of Paramedical Science (Registered Paramedics)
- Current Advanced Life Support Certificate (Preferred)
- Experienced in Injury Management
- Solid understanding of injury classifications (LTI, MTI, RWC)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a remote mine site or resource project
- Authorised Drug and alcohol collector
- Operate 4WD
- Police Clearance within past 12 Months
An alternative pathway into a university degree by way of the HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science for those who have missed out on the chance to go to uni.
UNIVERSITY PATHWAY GUIDE - Get Your Personalised Plan Here
The Duties of the Successful Paramedic are as follows:
- Provide critical emergency care under remote conditions
- Management of poison permit and liaising with medical direction
- Maintain effective levels of medical stock including all scheduled drugs up to S8
- Management of return to work programs needed by the workforce
- On call 24/7 to provide welfare checks and emergency callouts
- Promoting positive safe work culture through site initiatives
- Support emergency response personnel in site emergency situations
- Conduct basic first aid training for the workforce
- Ensure correct reporting of all required medical and OHS statistics
- Conducting ECG’s, Hydration testing and FFW testing