Rescue Paramedics Job – Bowen Basin
Calling all dedicated Qld based Rescue Paramedics
Do you want to make a difference in the working lives of others?
We are a 100% Australian-owned business going through an exciting phase of growth. CPA Group offers premium, specialist emergency rescue services to the mining and maritime industries. As pioneers in the integrated services model (fire/rescue, nurses, paramedics and security) we also have the credibility of a reputable RTO in-house. Our business offers a truly dynamic environment that fosters creativity, rewards initiative and provides opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are positioned as a true specialist provider, looking for people who can add value, quality, passion and innovation to our journey.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications or are looking to find a pathway into Australian Defense Force jobs as a combat medic. We encourage you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Corporate Protection Australia Group is currently seeking applications from Rescue Paramedics for a mine re-opening in the Bowen Basin. Rotations will be 7/7, with above award rates of pay.
To be considered for these Rescue Paramedic Jobs,
you must have the following skills/qualifications:
- Diploma/Bachelor of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) – (min 3 years’ experience mandatory)
- Advanced Life Support – ACLS or PHTLS (mandatory)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training to provide First Aid Training. CPR, LVR (mandatory)
- Cert III Mines Rescue (mandatory)
- Must have applied for AHPRA registration (mandatory)
- Experience in emergency medicine, primary care and/or remote area medicine
- Drugs and Alcohol Testing.
- Sound administration, Microsoft Office, computer and database management skills.
- Excellent hourly rates on offer + super;
- Uniforms, PPE and equipment;
- Return flights ex-Brisbane, accommodation & meals provided;
- Professional supportive team-work environment;
- Commitment to career development and up-skilling; salary sacrifice on superannuation, EAP, corporate discounts on training and corporate partner service discounts; and
- Be an integral part of a great team environment.
This is an example of the type of job you can obtain once qualified by the Australian Paramedical College with courses we offer.GET YOUR VERY OWN PERSONALISED CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLAN HERE