Kalgoorlie Entry Level ESO Jobs
About Kalgoorlie Entry Level ESO Jobs:
Reporting to the Emergency Services Specialist (ESS), your primary role will be to support the ESS as the first point of contact for all site based emergency needs, support all training and development of the Emergency Response team to maintain ER competencies and capabilities and ensure emergency response equipment is online and operational, including equipment inspections and records management.
- Emergency Services Officer– Nickel West – Kalgoorlie
- Competitive salary on offer plus 12% superannuation and a range of company benefits
- Family friendly roster 5 days on, 2 days off residential role in Kalgoorlie
- Additional training, development and mentoring.
- Kalgoorlie Emergency Services Officer – requires background knowledge in Medical and Rescue.
As the Emergency Services Officer you will be responsible for:
- Providing support and technical knowledge to the emergency team in an unplanned event.
- Provide the communication link from the first responder team to the incident management team.
- Provide medical support to the site medic as required.
- Maintain all ER and medical equipment ready for immediate use.
Kalgoorlie Entry Level ESO Jobs have the following requirements:
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have a minimum of:
- Certificate III Public Safety (Emergency and Firefighting) or Certificate III Mines Rescue Response
- C class manual license
Further to this, the following attributes will be highly beneficial to this position:
- Occupational First Aid
- HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing
- Working knowledge of SAP, Excel and Word.
- Mine site experience
- HR license
At BHP they support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of operations, they offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Want to build an amazing career as an ESO?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.