Local Sydney Paramedic Jobs
Safety Australia Group are looking to hire paramedics for the local Sydney region. If you’ve got your HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science/bachelor and your AHPRA registration, send over your resume ASAP!
About this paramedic role:
The structure of the role allows for flexible and social working hours and is Monday to Friday.
The role is to provide immediate primary care onsite. Incidents that their Paramedics and Registered Nurses generally respond to range from heart attacks, chest pain, breathing issues, trips, falls, sprains etc. The variety of low-to-high acuity injuries means that their medics work closely with NSW Ambulance if the incident requires further treatment in hospital.
About the company offering this paramedical health care job:
Safety Australia is collaborating with Sydney Trains to provide Paramedics and Registered Nurses the opportunity to work in a diverse and lively working environment to help facilitate the safe travel of the Sydney Train customers where needed.
This initiative is part of the reliability program and is designed to:
- Assist customers who fall sick or are injured on trains or stations; and
- Where safe to do so, remove customers who fall sick or are injured on trains as an urgent priority. Where a customer is unable to be removed from the train, the Paramedics and Registered Nurses will remain on the train with the customer and provide treatment on the service.
Ideal candidates for *Local Sydney Paramedic Jobs:
- Degree or Diploma Qualified Paramedic
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Compulsory current Police & Working with Children’s Check
- Current Advanced Life Support Qualification (desirable)
- Strong Customer Services & Communication skills
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: