Medic ESO Jobs Perth
Health Care Paramedic Roles Western Australia
Choosing a career as an Emergency Services Officers is a very rewarding career pathway. This is a popular career choice for those who don’t want to pursue a university pathway to become an Ambulance Paramedic. Degrees can mean 3 years extra study as well as deciding if spending extra money on education is really worth it, especially when asking the question, “how much does a Bachelor of Paramedic Science degree really cost?” The HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science and HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care are rapidly becoming the new standard for mining ESO careers.
About this medic job:
If you are an experienced Emergency Services Officer who has completed all of the modules for the CERT IV Healthcare and just need to complete your clinical hours then we are keen to hear from you. We will work collaboratively with you to provide the clinical training and hours within a designated time frame whilst you are working in an Emergency Services Officer role.
Duties include such as but not limited to:
- First response to emergency incidents
- Participate and support FRT training on site
- Support site HSE activities (as required)
Mandatory requirements for Medic ESO Jobs Perth:
- Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) – only in need of completing modules
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Hold current competencies in emergency patient care and resuscitation
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- HR Drivers Licence
- 4WD Driving Course (2 Day)
- Current Police Clearance
- Immunisations for Hepatitis A & B and Tetanus
Desirable qualifications for this health care role:
- 3-5 years mining industry experience
- MSIC Card
- Certificate IV Training and Assessor
- Aviation fire and rescue experience and/or qualifications
Professional requirements for Medic ESO Jobs Perth:
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts)
- Ability to work to client Fatigue Management Policies
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services, Defence Force or Mines Rescue)
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
About the company:
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is a provider of premium emergency response and rescue, and health/paramedical services across Australia. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for dynamic, enthusiastic and talented Emergency Services Officers to complete the required clinical hours for Certificate IV Healthcare whilst working in Western Australia. Positions are available due to the success of this scheme; several of our ESOs have already attained their Certificate IV in Healthcare and moved into into Full Time ESO Medic roles with us. All roles are FIFO exit Perth.
MSS will provide you with an attractive wage, accommodation & meals whilst on rotation, training and a focused program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care and focus on working in the mining and resource sector as an Emergency Services Officers?
Let’s make it happen together!
Call APC on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
Choose from these qualifications:
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.