Mine Rescue Paramedic – Casual
ER24 is a Health and Emergency Response service provider for mine sites in Australia.
They have been providing services to some of Australia’s largest resource companies over the last 10 years, with a current focus on locations in Queensland’s Bowen Basin and the New South Wales Hunter Region.
They are seeking paramedics practicing at a P3 (advanced care) to P4 (intensive care) level with rescue qualifications. Casual work is available on an on-going basis and offers reliable shift work to interested applicants.
Successful applicants are expected to have a presentable appearance, be goal orientated, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience as an on-road paramedic
- Computer literate – e.g. MS Office Suite
- Practicing at P3 to P4 paramedic level
- Current certificate of currency
- Associated Diploma of Applied Science (Paramedic), or equivalent
- Open class manual license
- Coal Board certified (Rescue & Underground)
- Current membership of Paramedics Australasia
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Cert 3 Mines Rescue qualification or equivalent
You must be able to demonstrate clinical currency to the prescribed criteria of a Paramedic 3 (Advance Care) or Paramedic 4 (Intensive Care) within the last 12 months prior to date of application.
Please note only applicants who meet the required criteria will be contacted.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for Mine Rescue Paramedic Emergency Response Services QLD