Mine Site Paramedic Jobs Perth
Western Australia Health Care Positions – Apply Now!
Fire & Safety Australia are looking for expressions of interest for upcoming FIFO roles for projects in remote Western Australia. Deploying from Perth, this role is responsible for providing emergency response, first aid and illness treatment, occupational health programs, and all facets of pre-hospital patient management.
This role would best suit Paramedics based in WA with previous on-road experience. Previous remote, mine, or construction-site experience is also highly regarded.
Key responsibilities for Mine Site Paramedic Jobs Perth include:
- Man the medical clinic on-site and provide medical treatment and assessments to employees and contractors
- Attend to all emergency and non-emergency patient presentations or call outs
- Keep accurate medical records of patient visits, health plans, and reviews
- Ensure all facilities and equipment are maintained to a high standard and kept in state of readiness at all times
- Operate the ambulance as per site rules and regulations
- Undertake daily pre-start checks on all vehicles, clinic equipment, medication pouches to ensure operational readiness
- Provide immediate reporting to Site Safety Manager with any work related injury presentations
- Provide ongoing medical first aid training and support to project staff
- Actively participate in ongoing continuous improvement process of onsite services
- Liaise with and/or support Injury Management Advisors as requested
- Undertake audits, risk assessments, and inspections of medical and emergency response equipment
Essential qualifications for Mine Site Paramedic Jobs Perth:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Previous mine-site experience highly regarded
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on-road with a state ambulance service
- ALS1 or ALS2 Qualification
- Current nationally accredited qualification in Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Current unrestricted Australian driver’s licence
- Certificate IV Workplace Trainer and Assessor (must be completed within 3 months of commencement of employment)
- Ability to successfully complete a medical and skills assessment
About the company offering this paramedic role:
FSA Medical and Emergency Response Division are part of the well-recognised and respected Fire & Safety Australia (FSA) group. FSA is one of Australia’s fastest growing providers of nationally recognised safety and emergency response training and services. Our senior management team have over 30 years of combined experience in providing 24/7 on-site medical and emergency services to the resource, infrastructure, and oil and gas sector.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: