NSW Ambulance Vocational Trainee Paramedic 2018
Various Metropolitan and Regional NSW vacancies
|Job Category:||Trainee Paramedic NSW|
|Job Reference Number:||00005RX3|
|Total Remuneration Package:||Package includes salary ($60,473 – $63,383), employer’s contribution to superannuation, shift allowances and annual leave loading.|
|Contact:||NSW Ambulance Recruitment|
|Closing Date:||10/12/2017 – 11:59 PM|
NSW Ambulance Paramedic
Once in a lifetime opportunity to apply for NSW Ambulance Vocational Trainee Paramedic 2018 position. This is not to be missed. If you live in NSW and have always wanted to become a paramedic, then this opportunity for NSW Ambulance Vocational Trainee Paramedic 2018 could be what you’re looking for.
Application closes: Sunday 10 December 2017 – be quick
Please note, this vacancy is for vocational applicants. Successful applicants will undergo three (3) years of training to qualify with a Diploma in Paramedical Science. NSW Ambulance runs a separate graduate recruitment pathway for applicants with CAA Accredited degrees.
The Role: NSW Ambulance Vocational Trainee Paramedic 2018
NSW Ambulance Paramedics respond to Triple Zero (000) calls and provide life- saving treatment to the community of NSW. They are one of the health system’s greatest assets and are vital for delivering effective out of hospital care.
This position provides front line out of hospital care, medical retrieval and health related transport for sick and injured people in an emergency or non-emergency setting. Paramedics accurately assess and document patient health and medical needs to determine and implement appropriate paramedical care in line with NSW Ambulance policies and procedures.
NSW Ambulance Paramedics complete a rigorous training and education program to gain their initial qualification. Paramedics must engage in an on-going professional development program to maintain their Certificate to Practice – ensuring that their clinical and technical skills are of the highest standard and follow approved protocols, pharmacology and clinical procedures as per the medical standard.** Download ** Self-help eBook on how to Become an Ambulance Paramedic
To be a successful applicant for this NSW Ambulance Vocational Trainee Paramedic 2018 role, you must be able to demonstrate:
– An ability to abide by the accepted standards of conduct and performance.
– Computer literacy and use of web based programs.
– Planning and organising skills to effectively manage your time and prioritise workloads, with the ability to manage stress and maintain performance under pressure without negative impact on yourself or others
– An ability to work autonomously and also to develop professional relationships and work collaboratively as part of a team.
– An ability to communicate appropriately with integrity, empathy and respect for ethical and professional standards including patient confidentiality and sensitivity.
– An ability to apply work health and safety policies to safeguard self and others whilst undertaking the responsibilities of the role.
– Analytical capability to assess and evaluate a situation and determine appropriate action whilst also accepting responsibility for the impact of that action.
Find out more about this role: Vocational Trainee Paramedic (2018)
What NSW Ambulance can offer you:
– The starting salary ranges from $60,473 to $63,383 and will be dependent upon recognised qualifications and relevant industry work experience
– Annual Leave: 6 weeks annual leave per year of service
– Generous Salary Packaging Options and other benefits
How to Apply:
– Submit a current and relevant resume
– Provide the names of 2 referees.
The selection process will involve online testing and face to face interview. You will be notified by the online testing provider of your username and password and provided with a link to access the online tests. Apply for this position here: NSW Ambulance Vocational Trainee Paramedic 2018 position.
Find out more about the NSW Ambulance Paramedic Recruitment and Selection Process and the required pre-employment clearances associated with this role.
Application closes: Sunday 10 December 2017 for NSW Ambulance Vocational Trainee Paramedic 2018 – be quick