NSW Medic Attendant Jobs
Health Care Roles NSW Sydney
Degrees can mean 3 years extra study as well as deciding if spending extra money on education is really worth it, especially when asking the question, “how much does a Bachelor of Paramedic Science degree really cost?” The HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science and HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care are rapidly becoming the new standard for basic event medical roles and ambulance jobs.
About NSW Medic Attendant Jobs:
The structure of this casual role allows for flexible and social working hours and is Monday to Friday.
The role is to provide immediate primary care onsite. Incidents that our Paramedics generally respond to range from heart attacks, chest pain, breathing issues, trips, falls, sprains etc. The variety of low-to-high acuity injuries means that our medics work closely with NSW Ambulance if the incident requires further treatment in hospital.
Qualifications for this health care job:
- Degree or Diploma Qualified Paramedic
- AHPRA Registration
- Current Police & Working with Children’s Check (or ability to obtain)
- Current Advanced Life Support qualification (desirable)
- Strong customer services & communication skills
The opportunity for this medic position NSW:
Safety Australia is collaborating with Sydney Trains to provide Paramedics the opportunity to work in a diverse and lively working environment to help facilitate the safe travel of the Sydney Train customers. This initiative is part of the Reliability program and is designed to:
- Assist customers who fall sick or are injured on trains or stations; and
- Where safe to do so, remove customers who fall sick or are injured on trains as an urgent priority. Where a customer is unable to be removed from the train, the Paramedics will remain on the train with the customer and provide treatment on the service.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Call APC on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
Choose from these qualifications:
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.