NSW Patient Transport Officer Jobs Sydney
Diploma Level Health Care Positions NSW
State Medical are recruiting qualified Patient Transport Officers (PTOs) to join their operations on the upper North Shore (Sydney) on a full time, fixed term basis. If you’ve got your Bachelor or Diploma of Paramedical Science qualification for Ambulance Attendant and Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport or an equivalent recognised qualification
About this health care job:
As a Patient Transport Officer your primary responsibility is to provide care and assistance to patients being moved between health care facilities and other locations, including residential homes. Supporting our Private Hospital clients, you will be to work between 8 and 10 hours per day, primarily Monday to Friday.
Skills and experience for NSW Patient Transport Officer Jobs Sydney:
To be eligible you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor or Diploma of Paramedical Science qualification for Ambulance Attendant and Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport or an equivalent recognised qualification
- Previous experience as a Patient Transport Officer or equivalent
- a current unrestricted manual driver’s licence (an unrestricted NSW manual light rigid drivers licence would be well regarded)
- good driving record
- first aid certificate and CPR (ALS1 is well regarded)
- current national police check
- current Working with Children Check for Paid Work
- current and up to date Record of Immunisations
- evidence of your right to work in Australia
About the company:
State Medical Assistance (SMA) is an accredited and quality certified provider of non-emergency patient transport, event emergency care and onsite medical support services in NSW.
Operating a fully equipped modern fleet of vehicles, SMA is a preferred supplier for both private and public health facilities and providers in NSW.
It is SMA’s mission to provide a supportive culture for its employees to thrive towards achieving excellence at all times.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: