Intensive Care Paramedic – FIFO
International SOS is currently recruiting for an Offshore Intensive Care Paramedic. This is a unique opportunity partnering with client in an offshore setting, offshore Western Australia.
- FIFO position offered for candidates living in Australia and New Zealand
- Position available from 13th September until 1st October
- Opportunity to work within a specialized area of Offshore Medical Services
You will be the focal point for medical consultation and treatment whilst on duty and provide primary health care, initial emergency response and other related services to all client employees and subcontractors on site.
Skills and Experience required:
- Formal Qualification in Paramedical studies (Bachelor Degree in Paramedic or Health Science or equivalent) and;
- Postgraduate qualifications as Intensive Care Paramedic: (Intensive Care Paramedic e.g. Graduate Diploma (ICP) or Masters (ICP) – depending on jurisdiction, this may include Mobile Intensive Care Ambulance (MICA), Paramedic, Clinical Manager (Royal Australian Navy), Intensive Care Paramedic (ALS), Level 5 Paramedic or:
- Three (3) years “on road” experience as an intensive care paramedic, mobile intensive care paramedic, critical care paramedic or similar with a State or Territory ambulance service in Australia/NZ.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in an offshore/remote location,
- Preferably you hold (or are willing to obtain):
- Advanced Life Support training (ALS2), or NZ Core Advanced
- Drug & Alcohol certificate
- ITLS, PHTLS
- OGUK Medical,
- Opportunities to work within a specialized area of Offshore / Remote Medical Services with International SOS,
- Support and governance from dedicated Operations and Medical Director for the site,
- Access, guidance and support from the International SOS dedicated 24/7 Topside Support Assistance Center,
- International SOS employee benefits, including but not limited to access to Employee Assistance Program, discounted gym membership, corporate dental program, opportunities for study and Continuous Medical Education support,
- The opportunity for career development within international organization,
International SOS – The Company
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company. They care for clients across the globe, from more than 850 affiliated locations in 92 countries. There expertise is unique: more than 11,000 employees at these locations are led by over 1400 doctors and 200 security specialists.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of the team, you can apply using the link below. Please ensure you include both a current resume and covering letter that addresses the role’s essential criteriaApply now for Offshore Intensive Care Paramedic Jobs FIFO Perth WA