Evolution Mining: Health and Safety Advisor Job
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth-focused Australian gold miner. Evolution operate five wholly-owned mines – Cowal in New South Wales; Mt Carlton, Mt Rawdon, and Cracow, in Queensland; and Mungari in Western Australia.
They are currently seeking Advisor on Health & Safety for their Mt Carlton operation.
Reporting to the Health, Safety and Training Coordinator; the chosen candidate will provide Paramedical Pre-Hospital Care to employees, and minimise the risk in the workplace by actively promoting and monitoring safety in the capacity as a Health & Safety Advisor. [Paramedic Advisor Job Townsville Evolution Mining]
- 8:6 roster
- Bus in, Bus Out of Townsville or Drive in, Drive Out from local areas
- Share the vision and values and be part of Evolution Mining’s continued growth
The Paramedic Advisor will:
- Provide a high-standard of Pre Hospital emergency, medical and clinical care to all employees.
- Attend prestart meetings to promote Health & Safety awareness across site.
- Provide support to the ERT team from a first aid perspective.
- Contribute to a safe and healthy working environment through an understanding of contemporary human resource management policies and practices and available staff support services such as “Employee Assistance Program” Telephone Counseling Service and other departmental resources;
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and skills in order to generate and promote a positive health and safety culture.
- Actively support the development and maintenance of the site Safety Health Management System.
- Maintain the site hazardous substance register.
- Provide mentoring and training to site safety representative so that a high quality of safety is maintained.
- Deliver Health & Safety Training as identified in competency profiles across site
- Deliver site inductions as required.
- Maintain required safety records ensuring consistency with site standard requirements.
- Assist in all areas of Return to Work Coordination.
- Commit to maintaining health, safety and security standards and principles, both within own workplace and through the identification of potential risks throughout Evolution.
Work Type: Full Time
Healthcare & Medical – Ambulance/Paramedics
More about Paramedic Advisor Job Townsville Evolution Mining
The Mt Carlton project is a high-sulphidation epithermal style deposit with mineralisation occurring within felsic volcanic rocks on the northern margin of the Permian Bowen Basin.
150km south of Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Location on the traditional lands of the Birriah People
- Local Communities
Gumlu, Home Hill, Bowen, Townsville
- Year commissioned operations
Comercial production commenced July 2013
Selection Criteria and Experience Required:
- Minimum of Diploma in Paramedical Science or equivalent
- QLD Ambulance Service Advanced Care Paramedic Level 2 or equivalent is preferred
- Experience in Workplace Health and Safety – Mining or Processing Operations preferred
- Current Certificate of Clinical Paramedic Practice
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solving sills
- A valid and current Australian manual drivers licence is essential
Ready to apply for Paramedic Advisor Job Townsville Evolution Mining?Apply for this job: Paramedic Advisor Job Townsville Evolution Mining