Paramedic Assessor Jobs WA
Falck are looking to hire paramedic assessors for work in Western Australia. If you’ve got your Diploma of Paramedical Science (HLT51015) and the other listed requirements be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
What is a Paramedic Assessor?
The role of a Paramedic Assessor is to rapidly gain a broad overview of a candidate’s paramedic abilities; both practical and theoretical through practical and written testing.
Through the assessment process, the Paramedic Assessor will be able to make an informed decision as to whether or not the Candidate Paramedic can perform to a safe level of practice whilst on location.
What you need for these *Paramedic Assessor Jobs WA:
- 5 – 10 years as a qualified paramedic working for a State or Territory service in a moderate or higher workload area.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Degree or Diploma of Paramedical Science (HLT51015)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Demonstrated knowledge of current national guidelines in resuscitation (Australian Resuscitation Council)
- Has a working understanding of the requirements for national paramedic registration
- Demonstrated knowledge of management of critical cases covering:
- Major Trauma (Neurological, Chest, Abdominal, Pelvic and orthopaedic)
- Toxicological Emergencies – Common Overdoses
- Toxicological Emergencies – Snake Bite | Spider Bite | Marine Envenomation
- Environmental Emergencies – Heat & Cold Exposure | Barotrauma
- Hazardous Environment Emergencies e.g. Confined Space | Carbon Monoxide
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Post graduate level qualifications in paramedic practice or education / assessment
- Previous experience conducting assessments of paramedics (University tutor, Service based clinical instructor or similar)
- Recent Advanced Life Support course completion
- Experience in FIFO / commercial paramedic operation
- Understanding of the primary health care paramedic role in commercial operations.
About the company offering this health care job:
Falck protects personnel, assets and reputation across Australia and PNG. The core capabilities include the delivery of emergency response, medical, security, training and fire protection services. We have a growing portfolio of opportunities for talented individuals.
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: