Australian Paramedic College
The Australian Paramedical College is the largest pre-hospital emergency training provider in Australia. Paramedical training courses are offered as a pathways to jobs in the private sector as a medic, or they can be used to get into a university course.
Three entry-level qualifications courses are offered. All nationally recognised.
- Non-Emergency Patient Transport (community ambulance attendant)
- Entry level medic support role – 12 month course (events, sports medic at concerts etc)
- Life Support Medic/Paramedic -> (mining, oil & gas, industrial etc)
We offer an incredible support system that delivers a Clear Educational Pathway, Online Learning Academy, Self-Paced Vocational Training Program, Online & Clinical Workshops. See if you qualify
Work in the mining, oil & gas, construction, industrial, tourism and maritime sectors.
Many Diploma qualified students embark on volunteering missions around the world, working in third world countries and even on hospital ships.
This Diploma can also get you into university to study paramedical science or other health related courses – See if you qualify
See if you qualify
To apply to attend the Australian Paramedical College, follow the steps below:
- Fill out the enquiry form.
- Select a day/time phone call with one of our course coordinators via our booking calendar.
- We’ll review your enquiry to determine your suitability, capability and progression into this course.
- Formal notification of an offer to study at the College.
Not ready to apply just yet?
Discover more and get your information pack on the pathway to becoming a paramedic.
Find out more about the Diploma of Paramedical Science and discover how to you can become an Advanced Life Support medic within 12 months.
The Diploma qualification can also provide you with an entry pathway into a Bachelor of Paramedic Science degree.