Paramedic ESO – QLD – MSS Security
Paramedic Emergency Service Officer Queensland
These positions offer an immediate start for suitable candidates living in various locations across Australia. MSS are offering DIDO (Central QLD) and FIFO (from Brisbane) employment on equal time, rotational rosters.
You will be rewarded with an attractive wage, various employee benefits and accommodation and meals provided whilst on shift.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Paramedical Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience within a paramedic emergency response role or equivalent
- Paramedics Australasia Membership
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Provide up to date immunizations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Current National Police Clearance
- RII30709 Certificate III Mines Emergency Response & Rescue, (or the ability to undertake the training to achieve).
- Current Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme Assessment (Coal Board Medical – Rescue)
- Current Physical Functional Capacity Evaluation
- BMA Core Induction or Mining Generic Standard 11
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator Certification
Would you like to apply?
If you would like to work as part of an exciting and growing team servicing mining, energy and resources clients across Australia, please submit your CV, Cover Letter and supporting documents in PDF formatApply now for Paramedic Emergency Service Officer Queensland