Paramedic – St Ives Gold Mine
Gold Fields Australia is currently seeking a Paramedic to join their Emergency Services Team at St Ives Gold Mine.
Reporting to the Superintendent: Emergency Services and Security, you will be responsible for securing the optimal health & safety of the workforce by delivering First Aid/ Pre Hospital Care on site. Responsibilities will include the development, delivery & review of systems, training and provision of advice pertaining to area of specialization.
This role is offered on an 8 days on, 6 days off roster and would require the incumbent to be residential in Kambalda or Kalgoorlie.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the increased capability of the workforce by providing a professional First Aid / Pre Hospital care service for site.
- Achieve the shortest possible recovery time for injured/ill personnel by delivering prompt treatment in both first aid and operational areas.
- Assist in the prompt return to health and duties of injured or ill personnel by liaising with the Workplace Wellness Coordinator. This includes providing specialist advice, assisting personnel to attend health appointments, liaising with medical & allied health personnel regarding appropriate treatment
- Build awareness of the company by actively participating, promoting and positively representing it in health related forums in the community.
- Design, produce and maintain an appropriate system to capture trends and potential underlying reasons for recurring health issues for site.
- Increase general understanding and appreciation of paramedical function by educating site and imparting knowledge gained using a variety of engaging methods.
Key factors to your success include:
- Diploma in Health Science (Paramedic)
- Operational experience as Paramedic
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office applications,
- Certificate IV Workplace Training & Assessment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the delivery of paramedical training,
- MR/HR Drivers’ License and CIV OHS highly desired.
Interested parties should submit their Curriculum Vitae to: www.goldfields.com.au
Gold Fields Australia is an equal opportunity employer. They are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidate
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of the team, you can apply using the link below. Please ensure you include both a current resume and covering letter that addresses the role’s essential criteriaApply now for Paramedic Emergency Services Jobs - St Ives Gold Mine Kalgoorlie