Paramedic / ESO – FIFO from Perth Airport
Falck is a Nordic based group with head office in Denmark, Copenhagen, providing rescue, healthcare and safety services. The group has enjoyed rapid international growth in recent years and now has activities in more than 46 countries on six continents, employing in excess of 40,000 people.
Falck is a leader in the provision of career qualified medics, Emergency Services officers, Security personnel and Safety Advisors. It is a nationally registered training organization and with a dedicated team of highly trained staff. The company is in the enviable position to provide clients, primarily resource based, with hassle free and customer focused services.
As a truly comprehensive single source solution to large operational sites and construction projects, Falck provides not only the specialist personnel, procedures and protocols but also the emergency services vehicles and fully equipped medical centers.
Currently looking for someone who is available for a very quick mobilization for this 2:2 FIFO role.
A generous remuneration will be provided for right person who has the stated experience and skill set.
As a proven professional, the candidate will possess the necessary skills to take care of all facility personnel, providing health and wellness programs, hygiene inspection, day to day medical care and advice as well as forming part of the emergency response organization and responding to medical emergencies.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualifications required:
- Dual qualifications – Essential
- Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Emergency Services Officer
- OHS Qualification
- Minimum of 5+ years’ recent experience in pre hospital and ambulance operations
- Experience in fire response, emergency management, incident control and rescue
- Conducting training and assessment in emergency response
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Experience in personnel control in emergency situations
- Securing a location following an incident
- Must be able to demonstrate ongoing professional development
- Current National Police Clearance and drivers license
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please apply by clicking the APPLY button below and ensure you include a cover letter addressing how you believe your experience would meet the key selection criteria and your CV.Apply now for Paramedic Emergency Services Officers FIFO Perth