Paramedic Job – MSS Security – Perth
MSS Strategic Medical is a rapidly growing organization that strives to maintain a friendly, professional approach where initiative and autonomy are encouraged. They value and promote an environment that fosters open communication, working as an integrated team, being committed to the delivery of professional services and providing individuals with opportunities to develop. Not only will MSS Security provide you with accredited and non-accredited training and career progression opportunities, they also offer employee benefits by way of discounts from nationally recognized companies.
If you are career focussed and seeking career progression, they currently have full time positions available in the Pilbara region. In these positions, you will be part of the site emergency response team by providing first response to all incidents. These roles will be based on a DIDO/FIFO basis from Perth.
They are currently seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and talented individuals who would like to work for MSS Security as a Full time Paramedic, working on rotational FIFO rosters in Western Australia.
These exciting opportunities include duties such as but not limited to;
- First response to emergency incidents
- Participate and support FRT training on site
- Support site HSE activities (as required)
NOTE: This is an example of the type of job you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Australian Paramedical College encourages you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
If you would like to work as part of a growing team servicing their mining, energy and resources clients you must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 Years Mining industry experience
- 3-5 years Clinical/Industry Paramedic experience
- Diploma of Paramedical Science – or equivalent
- Hold current competencies in emergency patient care and resuscitation
- Current Police Clearance
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- 4WD Driving Course (2 Day)
Other Desirable Qualifications:
- Certificate III in Mines Rescue and Response
- Certificate IV Training and Assessor
- HR Drivers Licence
- MSIC Card
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts)
- Ability to work to client Fatigue Management Policies
- Sound computer skills – MS word, excel etc.
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services, Defence Force or Mines Rescue)
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
In return, MSS will provide you with an attractive wage, FIFO role with accommodation/meals whilst on rotation, training and a focused program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity. If you possess all of the essential qualifications and you are a professional that can demonstrate a proven work ethic, they would like to hear from you.
Please follow the Apply Now link and submit your resume and covering letter.APPLY NOW FOR THIS PARAMEDIC JOB HERE