Paramedic/Registered Nurse/Patient Transport Officer
APPLY NOW!!! Casual Paramedic, Registered Nurse, Patient Transport Officer and EMT roles available in South Western Sydney for IMMEDIATE START!!!***
On the job training and induction provided for successful applicants.
Are you interested in a career in Patient Transport Services and the pre-hospital care environment?
Established in 1991 and ISO 9001 accredited, Paramedical Services is a leading private provider of professional Pre-Hospital and Medical Support Services.
As a Paramedic, Registered Nurse, Patient Transport Officer or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) with Paramedical Services, you will benefit from the many professional development opportunities available to you, whilst working in diverse settings within our key business areas including:
- Patient Transport Services. Providing Non-Emergency Patient Transport for patients requiring inter-hospital transfers, hospital to home, airport to hospital and vice versa (retrieval patients), from community settings to hospital as well as to other health services and clinics.
- Event Medical Support. Such as community festivals, entertainment events, concert and music festivals, corporate functions, conventions and conferences, school events and sporting events including motorsports (drag racing, track & motor cross), various football codes, equestrian and water sports
- On-Site Medical Support. Providing medical support services including Drug and Alcohol Screening at industrial sites such as rail, tunnelling, construction and mine sites
- Work Injury Response Service. Management and transport of patients with occupational injuries to definitive care and coordination of return to work procedures with employers and healthcare professionals.
- Training and Education. As a Registered Training Organization (RTO), Paramedical Services provides training in all First Aid units through to Certificate III, IV and Diploma level courses. All of our Educators hold a minimum Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and are actively engaged within the Ambulance and Patient Transport industry and also in the private sector.
- Current Unrestricted Driver’s License (Car) essential, Light Rigid license and ability to drive manual desirable
- RMS Driving Record (within 12 months)
- National Police Check (within 12 months)
- Current NSW Working With Children’s Check for Paid Work
- Current and up-to-date Record of Immunizations
- Provide evidence of right to work in Australia
- Pre-employment Medical examination with Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment, desirable
- Registered Nurse: Registered Nurse with AHPRA registration
- Paramedic: Minimum Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Patient Transport Officer: Certificate III in Non-Emergency Client Transport
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT): Minimum Certificate IV in Healthcare
Successful applicants will possess:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to liaise at all levels, in a diverse environment
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt to business requirements and hours including a shift roster that includes weekends and public holidays
- A positive can-do attitude with a professional work ethos
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and implement the principles of pre-hospital care under challenging circumstances
- The ability to maintain sensitivity and confidentiality at all times
- Self motivation, with a commitment to improvement and ongoing development
- The ability to work effectively in a small team or independently when required
- The role(s) are based in SW Sydney, NSW
Note: The advertised positions are for local applicants only. No Fly In Fly Out (FIFO) roles available. Part-time and full-time roles may be available for suitable employees who have completed a probationary period of six months.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of the team, you can apply using the link below. Please ensure you include both a current resume and covering letter that addresses the role’s essential criteriaApply now for Paramedic Job Registered Nurse / Patient Transport Officer Sydney