Paramedic Job – Safety Direct Solutions Pty Ltd – Perth
Safety Direct Solutions Pty Ltd (SDS) is a leading provider of emergency services personnel in the Australasian region. Their clients depend on their team to respond to and effectively manage any emergency situation.
SDS is fanatical about attention to detail because they know it saves lives. They understand there may only be one chance to save a life or minimise the negative outcomes of an emergency. They provide the critical services that allow employers to focus on their commitment to have their workforce return home safely to their families at the end of every shift
SDS is seeking expressions of interest from Paramedics / Registered Nurse to join their Medical Services Division.
As a Paramedic / Nurse, you should have a minimum of an Advanced Diploma in Paramedical science, registered with AHPRA and a willingness to work independently on remote sites across the Australasian region.
NOTE: This is an example of the type of job you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Australian Paramedical College encourages you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
To be successful in this position SDS require the following attributes and skills:
- Minimum three (3) years pre-hospital experience
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Proactive and customer orientated approach to service delivery
- Team orientated nature and excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory level of computer literacy
- Well organised and skilled in communicating with people
- Self-motivated and able to drive excellence in team environment
- Office administration and report writing
- Excellent personal presentation
Gain pre-hospital emergency health care qualifications and experience at the Australian Paramedical College:
To be a successful candidate the following mandatory qualifications, certifications and competencies are required:
- Minimum of Advanced Diploma
- A current Australia driver’s license is required. (A demerit point check will be undertaken).
- Permanent working rights in Australia
The below qualifications or competencies are desirable:
- RII30709 Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- TAE40110 Certificate IV Training and Assessment
Please note – a full medical; physical fitness and clinical verification of competency will be undertaken before employment. Regular and random drug testing will be undertaken during the course of employment. You will also be required to undertake SDS Continuous Professional Development Program.
Location and Remuneration
FIFO from Perth.
Rotational rosters (14/7 or 8/6 or 14/14, 12 hour day / night shifts).
Apply now for this job with Safety Direct Solutions Pty Ltd (SDS) below:APPLY NOW TO THIS PARAMEDIC JOB HERE