Paramedic Job – Sydney NSW (in city and surrounding suburbs)
This large public-services provider is always seeking to enhance its services by taking on a customer-centric approach. Their view to maintain corporate social responsibility has resulted in a keen focus on public safety and well-being. As such they are in need of qualified first response professionals who shares this passion, to join their team and create a positive difference.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications or are looking to find a pathway . The Australian Paramedical College encourage you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Paramedic Job – The Role:
The company is looking for autonomous First Responders who are looking for a new challenge, to make a proactive difference by utilising their skills in attending to a range of incidents ranging from minor to critical.
The hours of work are split into two shifts (6am-10am; 3pm-7pm) on a Monday to Friday basis, however, they are flexible and you can choose to work a morning/afternoon and give your preferences accordingly when providing the rostering team with your availability.
Travelling to and from locations may be involved as you will be communicating across various sites, responding to all medical incidents.
This role requires agile candidates who demonstrate excellent assessment and evaluation skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Quick response to all medical incidents
- Tending to injuries ranging from minor to critical
- Individual assessment of incidents
- Communication with location staff, additional on-site RN’s, paramedics and the Ambulance Service
- Paramedical Diploma/ Degree qualifications
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Current Working with Children’s Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Police Check (or willingness to obtain)