Paramedic Job – Part-time/Casual Sydney
You will be required to provide emergency first aid and paramedic assistance to both guests and team members whilst promoting a safe workplace at WetnWild Sydney.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora to find similar Ambulance Transport Attendant jobs or Patient Transport Officer Jobs.
You will be responsible for:
- Responding to all calls/requests for assistance
- Completing incident/injury reports and investigating accidents as necessary in conjunction with the Safety & Loss Prevention
- Manager and/or divisional safety representatives
- Maintaining the first aid room stock and equipment and purchasing supplies and equipment within budget constraints
- Liaising with external medical and allied health practitioners in relation to both team members and guests to maintain health standards
- Providing assistance to the Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator, assisting with suitable duties programmed
- Participating in ERT training/drills as directed by the Safety Manager
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
- A qualified Paramedic practicing certificate is essential (Learn More: HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science) and read about (University pathways into Paramedics here)
- Occupational First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation certificate
- Experience in accident and emergency nursing highly desirable
- Workplace Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator certification highly desirable
Ability to work on any day including weekends, school holidays and functions. Seven Day availability is required during the operating season, including weekends and school holidays.
Initial contract period is September 2018 to May 2019.
Wet’n’Wild Sydney is a smoke free workplace. Team members enjoy generous employment conditions including free entry and discounts.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for Paramedic Job Assistance Emergency First Aid Sydney