Paramedic Jobs Chatswood NSW
Health Care First Response Roles Chatswood NSW 2067
Safety Australia Group are looking for First Responders who are looking for a new challenge, to make a proactive difference by utilising their skills in attending to a range of incidents ranging from minor to critical.
If you’ve got your HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science and other listed requirements be sure to send over a resume!
About this health care paramedic job:
- The hours of work are 2pm-7pm Monday to Friday.
- Travelling to and from locations may be involved as you will be communicating across various sites, responding to all medical incidents.
- This role requires agile candidates who demonstrate excellent assessment and evaluation skills.
First responder will be responsible for:
- Quick response to all medical incidents
- Tending to injuries ranging from minor to critical
- Individual assessment of incidents
- Communication with location staff, additional on-site RN’s, paramedics and the Ambulance Service
Selection criteria for Paramedic Jobs Chatswood NSW:
- Diploma of Paramedical Science / Degree qualifications
- 1+ years experience in a similar role.
- Current Working with Children’s Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB