Paramedic Jobs Hunter Valley NSW
You must be able to demonstrate clinical currency to the prescribed criteria of a Paramedic 3 (Advanced Care) or Paramedic 4 (Intensive Care) within the last 12 months prior to date of application
Mandatory requirements for this health care paramedic job:
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience as an on-road paramedic
- Computer literate – e.g. MS Office Suite
- Practising at P3 to P4 Paramedic level
- Current Certificate of Clinical Currency
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Associate Diploma of Applied Science (Paramedic), or equivalent
- Open class manual licence
- NSW Medical – Order 43
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Cert 3 Mine Emergency Response & Rescue
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment (Desirable)
About the company offering Paramedic Jobs Hunter Valley NSW:
ER24 Australia is a reputable private sector company providing first rate pre-hospital care and safety solutions to the mining and resources sector. They have been providing services to some of Australia’s largest resource companies over the last 10 years, with a current focus on locations in Queensland’s Bowen Basin and the New South Wales Hunter Region.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: