qld ambulance service paramedics buderim

We’ve got some exciting news for our students who are searching for a career as a Paramedic!

According to the Australian Governments 2015 Employment Projections the Health Care and Social Assistance industry is forecasted to make the largest contribution to employment growth over the next five years, increasing by 258,000. This will make it the fastest-growing in Australia, with an 18.7% growth rate.

90.9% of Paramedics employed on a full time basis

Rates of Health and Paramedic jobs in Australia in particular have risen by a rate of 81.6% over the past 5 years and are expected to have a further 2.1% growth over the next five years. The department of Education are also foreseeing an 8.3% overall employment growth for people with a Certificate IV and a 10.4% growth for people with Diplomas or Advanced Diplomas which provides more great news for our students.

On top of these great figures, 90.9% of Paramedics being employed on a full time basis ensuring long-term job security.

Seek.com weighed in on this good news saying, “health care and social assistance is now the fastest-growing sector in Australia and offers the most jobs in regional centres.”

Pursuing a career in the Health Care industry and gaining a job as a Paramedic in Australia doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your everyday life to study. With the option of studying online you can work towards a career in a promising industry!

Are you ready to become a medic/paramedic?

Answer a few simple questions about yourself and we’ll be able to compile an easy-to-follow Paramedic Career Development Plan for you. This plan will also show you what courses you can do to enhance your qualifications and put you in a position to enjoy a rewarding career in the health care sector for as long as you want it.

Get Your Paramedic Career Development Plan Here

——————————————————————————————————————–

About the Australian Paramedical College

The Australian Paramedical College is the largest private pre-hospital health care training provider in Australia, we can help you to achieve your paramedical training and career goals.

We offer three courses in the emergency healthcare sector:

Our nationally recognised paramedical training programs provide a flexible and affordable training pathway to employment in the private sector, or as a stepping stone to university to study a Bachelor of Paramedic Science. APC offers you the opportunity to become a Paramedic/Medic, regardless of your educational background. We believe you should still pursue your goals even if your school or college grades have previously prevented you from following a career path you know you’d be good at.

today, more than ever, anything is possible when you put your mind to it. With advances in online learning and teaching methodologies, it’s now easier than ever to fit study around your current lifestyle. A few of hours here and there each week is often all it takes to begin your studies. There’s no reason why you can not follow your dreams and become the person who saves lives and contributes to the well-being of their community. Apply to study at the college.

Get Your Paramedic Career Pathways Plan

Call 1300 377 741

w