Paramedic Jobs Mining Perth
Health Care Paramedic Roles Western Australia
Choosing a career as an Emergency Services Officers is a very rewarding career pathway. This is a popular career choice for those who don’t want to pursue a university pathway to become an Ambulance Paramedic. Degrees can mean 3 years extra study as well as deciding if spending extra money on education is really worth it, especially when asking the question, “how much does a Bachelor of Paramedic Science degree really cost?” The HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science and HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care are rapidly becoming the new standard for mining ESO careers.
About this paramedic health care job:
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is a provider of premium emergency response and rescue, and health/paramedical services across Australia. They are currently seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and talented Paramedics for an immediate start for a Fixed Term Contract role in Western Australia, working on 8/6 Day roster FIFO from Perth.
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue will provide you with an attractive wage, accommodation & meals whilst on rotation, training and a focused program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity.
These exciting opportunities include duties such as but not limited to;
- First response to emergency incidents
- Participate and support FRT training on site
- Support site HSE activities (as required)
If you would like to work as part of a growing team servicing our mining, energy and resources clients you must meet the following requirements:
Mandatory requirements for Paramedic Jobs Mining Perth:
- 3-5 Years on road experience experience
- 3-5 years Clinical/Industry Paramedic experience
- Diploma of Paramedical Science – or equivalent
- Must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Paramedic.
- Hold current competencies in emergency patient care and resuscitation
- Current Police Clearance
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- 4WD Driving Course (2 Day)
Other desirable qualifications:
- Certificate III in Mines Rescue and Response
- Certificate IV Training and Assessor
- HR Drivers Licence
- MSIC Card
Professional requirements for Paramedic Jobs Mining Perth:
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts)
- Ability to work to client Fatigue Management Policies
- Sound computer skills – MS word, excel etc.
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services, Defence Force or Mines Rescue)
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
In return, MSS will provide you with an attractive wage, FIFO role with accommodation/meals whilst on rotation, training and a focused program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity.
If you possess all of the essential qualifications and you are a professional that can demonstrate a proven work ethic, they would like to hear from you.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care and focus on working in the mining and resource sector as an Emergency Services Officers?
Let’s make it happen together!
Call APC on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
Choose from these qualifications:
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.