Paramedic Jobs – Full Time and Casual – QLD
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is a provider of premium emergency response, rescue, and health/paramedical services across Australia.
They are looking for self-motivated, driven Paramedics who want to take ownership of their role and develop their skills to form part of a cohesive team that is striving for excellence. They are seeking career Paramedics who want to act and be treated as a professional who can develop their career from this challenging position.
They currently have both full time and casual positions available for individuals who are seeking a rewarding career opportunity in Queensland.
NOTE: This Paramedic job is an example of the type of job you can obtain when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. The Australian Paramedical College encourages you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Paramedic Jobs: Essential Qualifications
(For those who have missed out on a chance to go to Uni, Australian Paramedical College offers an alternative into a university degree by way of the HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science )UNIVERSITY PATHWAY GUIDE - CREATE YOUR PERSONALISED PLAN
- 2+ years’ experience within a Paramedic role or equivalent
- Australian Driver’s License (Manual)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Provide up to date immunisations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Current National Police Clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain AHPRA registration as a Paramedic
- RII30709 Certificate III Mines Emergency Response & Rescue, (or the ability to undertake the training to achieve).
- Current Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme Assessment (Coal Board Medical – Rescue)
- Current Physical Functional Capacity Evaluation
- BMA Core Induction or Mining Generic Standard 11
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator Certification
- Australian Driver’s License (Medium Rigid and or Heavy Ridged)
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is the emergency health and rescue division of MSS Security group of companies. MSS Security is one of Australia’s largest security and emergency response services companies with a national infrastructure and over 7,000 staff across Australia.
If you would like to work as part of an exciting and growing team servicing their mining, energy and resources clients across Australia, please submit your CV, Cover Letter and supporting documents in PDF format.
To be considered for these roles you must hold all of the essential qualifications.