Paramedic Mine Site Jobs QLD
MSS Strategic are looking for self-motivated, driven Paramedics who want to take ownership of their role and develop their skills to form part of a cohesive team that is striving for excellence. They are seeking career Paramedics who want to act and be treated as a professional who can develop their career from this challenging position.
They currently have both full time and casual positions available for individuals who are seeking a rewarding career opportunity in Queensland. In these positions you will be part of the clinical team at site, responsible for providing first response to emergency situations. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting site training and HSE activities.
As a Paramedic you will be part of an enthusiastic, committed and safety focused team. To be considered for these roles you must have a minimum of two years demonstrated paramedic experience.
- Degree in Paramedical Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience within a Paramedic role or equivalent
- Australian Driver’s License (Manual)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Provide up to date immunisations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Current National Police Clearance
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator Certification
- AHPRA registration as a Paramedic
Desirable Qualifications for Paramedic Mine Site Jobs QLD:
- RII30709 Certificate III Mines Emergency Response & Rescue, (or the ability to undertake the training to achieve).
- Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme Assessment (Coal Board Medical – Rescue)
- Current Physical Functional Capacity Evaluation
- BMA Core Induction or Mining Generic Standard 11
- Australian Driver’s License (Medium Rigid and or Heavy Ridged)
About the Company:
MSS Strategic is a provider of premium emergency response and rescue, and health/paramedical services across Australia.
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is the emergency health and rescue division of MSS Security group of companies. They are one of Australia’s largest security and emergency response services companies with a national infrastructure and over 7,000 staff across Australia.