Paramedics Job – Corporate Protection Australia Group – Mackay & Coalfields
CPAG are a 100% Australian-owned business going through an exciting phase of growth. CPA Group offers premium, specialist emergency rescue services to the mining and maritime industries. As pioneers in the integrated services model (fire/rescue, nurses, paramedics and security) they also have the credibility of a reputable RTO in-house. Their business offers a truly dynamic environment that fosters creativity, rewards initiative and provides opportunities for personal and professional growth. They are positioned as a true specialist provider, looking for people who can add value, quality, passion and innovation to their journey.
CPAG are currently seeking Paramedics for their casual pool on a number of projects within the Bowen Basin area. Rosters are predominantly 7/7, 12-hour shifts, FIFO from Brisbane or DIDO.
Rates of pay are $55/hour plus super. Once on the casual pool, staff are frequently transferred into full time positions, if wanted.
NOTE: This is an example of the type of job you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Australian Paramedical College encourages you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
To be considered for this paramedic role, you must have the following skills/qualifications:
- Diploma/Bachelor of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) – (min 3 years’ experience mandatory)
- Must have applied for AHPRA registration (mandatory)
- Advanced Life Support – ACLS or PHTLS (mandatory)
- S11 (mandatory)
- Coal Board Medical and X-Ray (mandatory)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training to provide First Aid Training, CPR, LVR
- Experience in emergency medicine, primary care and/or remote area medicine (mandatory)
- Drug and alcohol Testing (mandatory)
- Up to date Tetanus and Hep A&B jabs
- Sound administration, Microsoft Office, computer and database management skills.
- Excellent hourly rates on offer + super
- Uniforms, PPE and equipment
- Professional supportive team environment
- Commitment to career development and up-skilling; salary sacrifice on superannuation, EAP, corporate discounts on training and corporate partner service discounts
- Be an integral part of a great team environment.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in paramedics /paramedical science?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
Corporate Protection Australia Group acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. They acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which their company is located and where they conduct their business. They pay their respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present.
If you are interested in starting your exciting journey with this company, please apply below.APPLY NOW FOR THIS POOL PARAMEDICS JOB HERE