Patient Transport Admin Jobs Perth
Wilson Health are looking to recruit patient transport admin staff to handle incoming calls & dispatches.
This is an great entry-level health care job if you’re wanting to get a feel for the industry and work your way up into more advanced health care roles.
About this entry-level health care paramedic job:
Key accountability of this role includes:
- Taking inbound calls from customers, planning and dispatching bookings to maximize the efficient use of resources;
- Assist in the management of crews in Patient Movement, transport and best clinical outcomes in accordance with contractual expectations and KPI’s.
- Assisting in the preparation of various reports including daily caseload and case per hour ratio reports, patient transport and excessive delays reports;
- Providing general administration support to the business;
- Working closely with Wilson Medic One Dispatch Coordinator, patient transport and event services team as well as other key internal and external stakeholders to deliver timely services and meet the needs and expectations of customers.
To be successful in *Patient Transport Admin Jobs Perth you need:
- Availability to work a variety of flexible shifts from early mornings, late nights and weekends.
- Demonstrated ability in multi-tasking;
- Fast and accurate typing and administration skills;
- Professional verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to problem solve with ease and independently.
- Intermediate MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as windows based systems;
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to deal with a changing and sometimes high-pressure activity demand.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams internal and external.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
About the company offering this health care role:
The Wilson Group is an industry leader in the provision of diversified services including Health, Storage, Parking, Security and Technology Solutions. Their successful operations have expanded internationally and this growth is underpinned by superior performance and the strength of their relationships. Wilson Medic One provides strategic and alternative service solutions including ambulance and patient transport services, medical placements, emergency response and event medical solutions.
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: