Patient Transport Coordinator
Patient Transport Coordinator Patient Flow Transport Unit NSW
You will join a small, proactive and award winning team of expert clinicians who work behind the scenes in a virtual rural health service to deliver a ground breaking model of care.
Your role will help drive quality and safe standards of care to patients throughout Local Health District.
What they can offer you
- Country living with a meaningful career path
- Paid leave entitlements
- Monthly ADO’s for full time staff
- Generous salary packaging options and other fringe benefits
- Flexible work practices
- Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport
- Opportunities for learning and development, including in-house training with RTO My Health Learning
- Professional growth and accelerated career progression
Where you’ll be working
Dubbo Health Service, a part of the Western NSW Local Health District. For more information on living and working in our beautiful region, visit website Western NSW Health Careers.
- What you’ll be doing
The Patient Transport Coordinator will provide a broad range of high level administrative services to the manager and their team, to enable focus on achievement of the unit’s program of work and efficient delivery of business operations.
To apply, please address the following Selection Criteria
- Senior administration experience supporting a manager/team in a complex organization and broad knowledge of the public health system in NSW.
- The ability to show drive and motivation; willingness to develop and apply new skills; and commitment to completing work activities effectively while demonstrating attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate professionally, respectfully, confidentially and succinctly; to listen to others; and to prepare written material that is well structured and easy to follow by the intended audience.
- Demonstrate commitment to customer service; capacity to identify and respond quickly to customer needs, applying a problem solving approach to complex issues; and commitment to developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the core business and team for this purpose.
- Exhibit capacity to organize, plan and prioritize work, documentation and schedules accurately, responding appropriately to changing circumstances when necessary.
- The ability to perform basic research and analysis; prepare accurate documentation to support plans, projects or briefs; contribute to review of progress against goals or expectations and identify and escalate variance from plans.
- Demonstrated competency in relation to use of information and communication technology, with willingness and ability to readily develop proficiency with new systems and programs; complying with privacy and security policies.
- Experience in logistics, Work Health and Safety for Patient Transport, maintenance programs and patient centered care.
Need more information?
- Click here for the Position Description
- Find out more about applying for this position
- For role related queries or questions contact Anne Taylor on (02) 6809 8800 or at [email protected]