Patient Transport Jobs Melbourne Rowville
PTO Health Care Roles Available in Victoria
Wilson Medic One are seeking enthusiastic and passionate casual PTOs & trainers for their Melbourne operation based in Rowville. If you have your HLT31115 – Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport and HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science as well as other listed requirements be sure to get over a resume ASAP!
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THIS HEALTH CARE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Delivering training in HLT31115 – Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport and HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Delivering training in first aid and emergency medical first response
- Recognising student’s needs and identifying appropriate solutions
- Conducting language literacy and numeracy assessments of students and implementing student support plans
- Processing recognition of prior learning applications and conducting evidence assessments
- Maintaining up to date technical, vocational and industry knowledge as determined by accrediting bodies
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and document in Continuous Improvement Register
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
They are seeking a pro-active, self-motivated, experienced and customer service orientated Trainer who is passionate about delivery of high quality medical training packages on a casual basis.
They require trainers for delivery of Nationally Accredited courses ranging from Provide First Aid to Diploma of Paramedical science.
To be successful in this position you will have as a minimum:
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment or higher level qualifications in adult education
- Current Working with Children Check
- National Police Check (issued within past three months)
- Valid Driver License
- Pre-hospital operational experience
- Team orientated nature and excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Highly developed communication and presentations
BENEFICIAL FOR *Patient Transport Jobs Melbourne Rowville:
- Degree level qualifications in paramedicine
- Registration as a Paramedic
ABOUT WILSON HEALTH:
The Wilson Group is an industry leader in the provision of diversified services including Health, Storage, Parking, Security and Technology Solutions. Their successful operations have expanded internationally and this growth is underpinned by superior performance and the strength of their relationships. Wilson Medic One provides strategic and alternative service solutions including ambulance and patient transport services, medical placements, emergency response and event medical solutions.
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB