Patient Transport Officer Jobs Sydney
Mater Hospital are looking for patient transport officers to work in non-urgent ambulance transfers and community pick up/drop offs. If you possess your (HLT31115) Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
About the Role:
The transport officer is responsible for a safe, courteous and efficient transport service for clients of the Mater Hospital. Operating on a variety of shift types, the transport officer provides a non-emergency patient transport service, however may be required to drive the vehicle in both emergency and non-emergency conditions to ensure safe and best outcomes for patients.
Some of the tasks of the Transport Officer include, but are not limited to:
- Leading patient scheduling in conjunction with the multidisciplinary team.
- Ward consultations for pending Day Therapy patients to deliver education on program and book in initial appointments.
- Delivery of routine care and transportation for non-emergency patients to and from healthcare facilities, clinics, day therapy and private residences.
- Assist clients on and off the vehicle and into their homes if necessary.
- Maintain vehicle in a clean and safe condition.
- Undertake daily vehicle maintenance and inspections.
- Maintain effective professional relationships with health and community based service providers, clients and others.
What you need for Patient Transport Officer Jobs Sydney:
- Current unrestricted NSW Driver’s License
- Experience with patient transport and service delivery
- Ability to operate as a medical team member in a patient transfer situation
- Ability to work closely with health professionals at both a clinical and administrative level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and basic first aid training
- HLT31115 – Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport
- Paramedical student/graduate
They offer all employees the ability to maximise their income by reducing tax payable through salary sacrificing. They also offer their employees career-pathing and ongoing development and learning.APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB