Patient Transport Officers Jobs – Paramedic Jobs – Wilson Group – Perth
The Wilson Group is an industry leader in the provision of diversified services including Health, Storage, Parking, Security and Technology Solutions. Their successful operations have expanded internationally and this growth is underpinned by superior performance and the strength of their relationships. Wilson Medic One provides strategic and alternative service solutions including ambulance and patient transfer services, medical placements, emergency response and event medical solutions.
Wilson Medic One is currently seeking suitably qualified casual Patient Transport Officers, Ambulance Officers (Medics), registered Paramedics for their expanding Perth operations. The successful applicant will perform as a member of a medical team providing care to the sick or injured.
Key accountabilities of this role include:
Manage and transport patients with the best clinical outcomes in accordance with qualifications, scope and authority to practice under the Wilson Medic One Clinical Governance and Medical oversight framework.
Perform daily ambulance and equipment checks in accordance with Wilson Medic One operating procedures as well as submit Patient Care Records (PCR) and medical records to the standards required.
Comply with clinical standards and practices prescribed by the Wilson Medic One Clinical Governance and Medical Oversight framework.
NOTE: This is an example of the type of job you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Australian Paramedical College encourages you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
To be successful in this position you will have as a minimum:
- Certificate III Non-Emergency Patient Transport for Patient Transport Officers
- Certificate IV Health Care or higher for other ambulance personnel
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- WA Police Clearance (issued within the last 3 months)
- Physical capability to perform the inherent duties
- Team orientated nature and excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory level of computer literacy
- Demonstrated Operational experience no less than 12 months
- Demonstrated ability to plan emergency responses
- Well organised and skilled in communicating with people
- Self-motivated and able to drive excellence in team environment
- Driving operational vehicles qualification
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing (TAE) with LLN
- Manual Drivers Licence
- PART™ Training (Predict Assess & Respond To Predict, Assess & Respond To challenging/aggressive Behaviour
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days, your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
- The applicant applying for Paramedic positions are required to provide proof of AHPRA registration.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s license?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
Wilson is building a workforce that is representative of the community to protect. They welcome people from diverse backgrounds and are committed to supporting their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples with employment and career opportunities. They have an inclusive culture where innovation and teamwork are encouraged. If you wish to make a positive change in your community, contact them today.APPLY NOW FOR THIS PATIENT TRANSPORT OFFICERS PARAMEDIC JOB HERE